Summary of Key Points:
- The STLTH 3K is a disposable vape device that contains 6ml of e-liquid and an integrated 800mAh battery. It’s designed to last for up to 3000 puffs and comes in 12 different flavours.
- As a disposable vape with direct draw activation, the 3K is ready to go right out of the box. It provides a strong flavour and a palpable throat hit, so there’s no need to draw on it too hard—keep your puffs moderate and short for best results.
- For your safety and the integrity of your device, do not tamper with it in an attempt to fill it with extra e-liquid. Your 3K is only designed to last for as long as it takes to finish the 6ml of e-liquid that comes inside of it.
The STLTH 3K device is the smallest of STLTH’s disposable vapes, but it’s already proven popular with a wide range of users. A well-built and flavourful device that’s designed to provide a big, bold taste for the duration of its usable lifespan, the 3K’s variety of available flavours and stripped-down, modern aesthetic are quickly helping it make a mark.
But what do you need to know about the 3K before using one? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with a list of answers to the most common questions we’ve had about this product. Use the information below to get the best experience possible when you decide to try the 3K for yourself.
1. What Are the STLTH 3K’s Key Features?
2. How Does the STLTH 3K Compare to the STLTH 5K?
The 3K and 5K are both disposable vape devices from STLTH, but they have important differences when it comes to their features and performance. Here’s a breakdown:
Both devices feature:
- Direct draw firing
- Integrated mesh coils
- A wide variety of available flavours
|STLTH 3K||STLTH 5K|
|E-Liquid Capacity (ml)||6||10|
|Dimensions (cm)||10 x 2 x 2||15 x 2 x 5|
|Indicator Lights||None||Battery & E-Liquid|
3. What Flavours Does the STLTH 3K Come In?
4. Do I Need to Charge the STLTH 3K Before Use?
5. How Long Does the 3K Last?
6. What Is the Nicotine Strength of STLTH 3K Devices?
7. How Do I Recycle My STLTH 3K Device?
Disposing of your STLTH 3K once you’ve finished the e-liquid it contains is easy! Just take them to your local recycling centre or mail them directly back to STLTH for responsible disassembly and recycling.
To mail your empty devices back to STLTH, message firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and mailing address. They’ll send you a prepaid return envelope you can place the devices in and mail back. STLTH asks that you wait until you have at least 10 empty devices before doing this to make shipping efficient. Please note that 3K devices cannot be placed in the brand’s pod disposal bins available in some brick-and-mortar vape shops.
8. The Throat Hit from My 3K Is Too Strong—What Should I Do?
9. Is There a Way to Put More E-Liquid in My 3K If It Runs Out Before the Battery Dies?
10. Where Can I Buy the STLTH 5K?
You can purchase the STLTH 3K from U Vape if you live in Canada, or order it from the manufacturer otherwise.