Summary of Key Points:
- The STLTH 5K is a disposable vape device that contains 10ml of e-liquid and an integrated 600mAh battery. It’s designed to last for up to 5000 puffs and comes in 15 different flavours.
- While the 5K is a disposable device, its battery is rechargeable via a USB-C cable. Only use 0.5A charging devices to recharge the battery in your 5K and never leave it to charge overnight or unattended, as this can overfill the battery and cause damage.
- The 5K offers powerful flavour, so there’s no need to draw too hard on it. We recommend moderate hits of only a few seconds each—this will help ensure that the taste of your device is smooth and satisfying instead of saturated, and that the throat hit provided is never overpowering.
- Do not try to fill your device with extra e-liquid. While the 5K is rechargeable, it is not designed to be refilled with more e-liquid than it came with, and tampering with it can create performance and safety issues
The STLTH 5K device is a disposable vape designed to provide big taste, attractive presentation, and a high-quality feeling during use. Embodying STLTH’s philosophy of purpose-built minimalism, this device has quickly gained a foothold with fans of the brand and newcomers alike—but what should you know about it before you purchase one?
Let our vape experts at U Vape help by answering some of the most common questions we’ve received about the 5K so far. Below, you’ll find detailed information about its flavours, features, and capabilities so that you can experience maximum enjoyment when you try it for the first time.
1. What Are the STLTH 5K’s Key Features?
2. How Does the STLTH 5K Compare to the STLTH 3K?
As disposable STLTH vape devices, the 5K and 3K both have a few things in common—but there are a couple of differences you should be aware of before deciding which one to try first.
Both devices feature:
- Direct draw firing
- Integrated mesh coils
- A wide variety of available flavours
|STLTH 3K||STLTH 5K|
|E-Liquid Capacity (ml)||6||10|
|Dimensions (cm)||10 x 2 x 2||15 x 2 x 5|
|Indicator Lights||None||Battery & E-Liquid|
3. What Flavours Does the STLTH 5K Come In?
4. Do I Need to Charge the STLTH 5K Before Use?
5. How Long Does the 5K Last?
6. What Is the Nicotine Strength of STLTH 5K Devices?
7. How Can I Properly Dispose of My STLTH 5K?
Once you've finished up the e-liquid in your STLTH 5K, you can conveniently dispose of it by either taking it to a nearby recycling centre or sending it back to STLTH.
To return your used devices to STLTH, email email@example.com. with your complete name, contact number, and postal address. They’ll provide you with a prepaid return envelope in which to insert the devices and send them back.
STLTH requests that you accumulate at least 10 empty devices before returning them for more efficient shipping. Be aware that 5K devices cannot be placed in the designated disposal bins found in some physical vape stores.
8. I’m Experiencing Too Powerful a Throat Hit from My 5K—What Can I Do?
9. How Do I Read the STLTH 5K’s Indicator Lights?
The STLTH 5K has two indicator lights—one lets you know when the battery level is getting low, while the other lets you know when you’re close to running out of e-liquid.
Battery Indicator Light
The battery indicator light stays green while you’re charging the device and turns off when it’s not in use. When you draw from the device, this light glows in the following colours to represent different charge levels:
- Green: Full to 60%
- Yellow: 59% to 30%
- Red: Under 30%
If the battery in your device is completely dead, the light will flash red. We recommend charging your device when you see the light go red for the first time so as to make the best use of your battery.
10. Can I Keep Using the 5K By Filling it With My Own E-Liquid?
11. Where Can I Purchase the STLTH 5K?
Residents of Canada can buy the STLTH 5K through U Vape, while others can order directly from the manufacturer.