Never a brand to sit idly on the sidelines, SMOK has changed the tank vaporizer game once again with the Morph 2. An excellent alternative to the company’s high-quality pod devices, the Morph 2 offers an upgraded tank, incredible power, and other features to improve your vaping experience.
Here at U Vape, we’ve taken the time to get to know the SMOK Morph 2, and we’re ready to answer your most common questions about it. Find out how to use your device safely, prevent damage, and more with the information below. Let’s get started!
1. What Unique Features Does the SMOK Morph 2 Have?
The SMOK Morph 2 includes several features that set it apart from the company’s previous tank system, the Morph 219:
- A new TFV18 tank with increased capacity (7.5ml) and a child-proof design
- A new IQ-S chip to increase performance during use
- Compatibility with new TFV18 and TFV16 coils
- Maximum output of 230W (vs. 219 for the Morph 219)
The Morph 2 also has a slightly smaller screen than the Morph 219, without the earlier model’s touchscreen technology.
2. What Features Does the SMOK Morph 2 Share with the SMOK Morph 219?
A few features from the earlier SMOK Morph 219 carry over to the SMOK Morph 2. Both devices have:
- 2x 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- The same hinged battery door
- Extremely fast firing times of just 1 millisecond
3. What Colours Does the SMOK Morph 2 Come In?
4. How Long Will It Take to Charge My SMOK Morph 2?
5. Can I Use Other Chargers on the SMOK Morph 2 Batteries?
Original price $7.99 - Original price $7.99Original price$7.99$7.99 - $7.99Current price $7.99
Description Specifications Sold individually. Please adjust the quantity to the desired number prior to ordering.Replacement coils for the SMOK...View full detailsOriginal price $7.99 - Original price $7.99Original price$7.99$7.99 - $7.99Current price $7.99Save 0% Save %
Original price $12.99 - Original price $12.99Original price$12.99$12.99 - $12.99Current price $12.99
Description Note: Sold individually. Please adjust the quantity to the desired number prior to ordering. Aspire 18650 2900mAh battery.Original price $12.99 - Original price $12.99Original price$12.99$12.99 - $12.99Current price $12.99Save 0% Save %
Original price $44.99 - Original price $44.99Original price$44.99$44.99 - $44.99Current price $44.99
Description Specifications This Kit Includes SMOK continues to innovate, this time around it's with the TFV18 Tank. With a 7.5ml e-liquid capac...View full detailsOriginal price $44.99 - Original price $44.99Original price$44.99$44.99 - $44.99Current price $44.99Save 0% Save %
6. Can I Adjust the Wattage on My SMOK Morph 2?
7. How Can I Change the Color Scheme for My SMOK Morph 2?
8. How Do I Change the Settings for My SMOK Morph 2?
9. How Do I Change the Ohms & Puff Count for My SMOK Morph 2?
10. Why Is My SMOK Morph 2 Leaking?
The SMOK Morph 2 is top fillable, and it’s filling port locks in place to help prevent leakage. However, you can take the following steps to help prevent accidental leakage from your device:
- Keep the device upright. Storing the device on its side can result in e-liquid leaking from the top if the seals are not tight enough.
- Close air holes. Sealing the air holes on your device when you aren’t using it is the best way to prevent accidental leaks—especially if you plan to carry it in your pocket or in a bag where it won’t remain upright.
- Check your seals regularly. Make sure your device’s glass piece and o-rings are tightly screwed on so that e-liquid cannot leak from these areas.
- Vape at higher wattages. Low wattages may not vaporize all e-liquid before it reaches the upper chamber, allowing it to leak out. Just don’t exceed the wattage recommended on the side of each coil.
11. Why Does My SMOK Morph 2 Taste Bad?
Your hits with the SMOK Morph 2 may not taste right if you:
- Do not prime the coil. After filling the tank and installing a new coil, wait 5 minutes so that e-liquid can saturate the coil properly. If you don’t, the wick can burn during use, ruining the taste of your hit and reducing your coil’s lifespan.
- Your e-liquid is too sweet. Sweeter e-liquids create coil gunk, a residue formed by the materials that cannot vaporize cleanly during use. Coil gunk can quickly create a burning taste and ruin your coils, so consider switching to an e-liquid that isn’t so sweet to avoid this problem.
- You vape at too high a frequency. Vaping continuously without pausing for the coil to become resaturated between hits can result in your wick burning. We suggest waiting 10-15 seconds between each hit for best results.
12. Try the SMOK Arcfox
The SMOK Morph 2 was recently discontinued, now there is the SMOK Arcfox box mod device, equally compatible with TFV18 tanks/coil series.