An excellent pod system for beginner vapers, the UWell Caliburn G offers a light, slim design and easy-to-use features while delivering high-quality hits. It also offers numerous upgrades from the original Caliburn. Still, you might need a few tips to get the most from your Caliburn G—and if you do, we’re here to help.
The U Vape team has spent significant time with this pod system and is ready to share our in-depth knowledge with you. Keep your Caliburn G in optimal condition and enjoy every hit with this handy guide that answers your most common questions about the device.
1. What Unique Features Does the UWell Caliburn G Have?
The Caliburn G offers a few features not found on other models:
- A 690 mAh battery
- Maximum output of 18W
- Adjustable airflow (restricted DTL or MTL vaping options)
2. What Features Does the UWell Caliburn G Share with the Caliburn A2?
3. What Colours Does the UWell Caliburn G Come In?
4. How Long Will It Take to Charge My UWell Caliburn G
5. Can I Use a Different Charger to Charge My UWell Caliburn G?
6. Can I Adjust the Wattage on My UWell Caliburn G?
7. How Do I Know When My UWell Caliburn G Is Charged?
8. How Long Will My UWell Caliburn G Pods Last?
9. Why Isn’t My UWell Caliburn G Hitting Correctly?
10. Why Is My UWell Caliburn G Leaking?
The UWell Caliburn G is designed to be leak-resistant. Most leaks will only occur if you are using the device improperly. For example:
- You might be drawing too hard. Sucking too hard on the Caliburn G’s mouthpiece during use can bring e-liquid into the air tube (or even your mouth). Always puff gently on your UWell Caliburn G pod system.
- You may have overfilled the device. Avoid filling your UWell Caliburn G all the way to the top of the device. Instead, leave a little room for air so that e-liquid cannot overflow and run down the sides of the device.
11. Why Does My UWell Caliburn G Taste Bad?
12. Why Are My UWell Caliburn G Pods Burning Out Too Fast?
Your UWell Caliburn G pods can burn out too quickly if:
- Your e-liquid is too sweet. Sweeter e-liquids leave behind residue called coil gunk that can affect the lifespan of your pod and ruin the taste of your hits. We recommend switching to a milder e-liquid when using this device.
- You do not prime the coil. In addition to creating a burnt taste during each hit, failing to prime the coil in your device can affect the lifespan of your pod.
- Chain-vaping. Drawing too many times in quick succession does not leave time for e-liquid to saturate the wick properly between hits. As a result, your pod may lose its flavour and burn out too quickly.