Summary of Key Points:
- The SMOK Nord C Pod Vape Device is a brand-new addition to the SMOK Nord series, featuring a powerful 1800mAh battery and a maximum output of 50W.
- With its ergonomic design, adjustable airflow, and 4.5ml e-liquid capacity, it provides excellent RDL and MTL vaping experiences.
- The device also has a durable zinc alloy construction, a 0.69" OLED screen, and offers a range of protective features for a safe vaping experience.
- To prevent your Nord 5 from leaking, avoid overfilling your device or using e-juices saturated with too many sweeteners.
SMOK Nord C FAQ
The SMOK Nord C represents another step forward for the renowned Canadian vape brand, with many users praising its long-lasting battery and impressive vapor production. But there are questions that need answering whenever you get your hands on a new or new-to-you device, so our team at U Vape is here to help you answer them!
Below, we address some of the most common inquiries about the SMOK Nord C to help you get the most out of your vaping experience. Learn key specs, unique features, troubleshooting tips, and more.See Also:
What Comes In the SMOK Nord C Device Kit?
Each SMOK Nord C Device Kit includes:
- 1 x Nord C Pod System
- 1 x Nord C Replacement Pod
- 1 x Nord 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Nord 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil
- 1 x Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
What Notable Features Does the SMOK Nord C Have?
The Nord C is a feature-rich device that includes:
- A powerful integrated 1800mAh rechargeable battery
- Fast charging via USB-C
- button-activated firing system
- Adjustable airflow control
- 4.5ml of e-liquid capacity per top-fillable pod
- A 0.69" OLED screen for easy monitoring
- Compatibility with SMOK RPM 2 Replacement Coils
- Multiple safety protections, including short-circuit and low-voltage protection
- Intelligent pod detection
How Does the SMOK Nord C Compare to Other Devices in the Nord Series?
In many ways, the Nord C is like a slightly smaller and more compact version of the Nord 5. Here’s how it compares with that device and the Nord Pro, a previous model in the series:
|Nord C||Nord 5||Nord Pro|
|Battery||1800 mAh||2000 mAh||1100 mAh|
|Wattage||5W-50W||5W-80W||Up to 25W|
|Activation||Button Fired||Button Fired||Button or Draw Activated|
|Airflow||Adjustable||Adjustable||Adjustable by rotating the pod|
|Screen||0.69" OLED Screen||0.69" TFT Colour Screen||Screenless|
|Charging Port||Type-C USB||Type-C USB Port||Type-C USB|
|Coils||SMOK RPM 2 Replacement Coils||SMOK RPM 3 Replacement Coils||SMOK Nord and Nord Pro coil series|
What Colours Does the SMOK Nord C Come In?
The SMOK Nord C is available in the following nine different colour schemes:
- Transparent Black
- Transparent Blue
- Cyan Purple
- Green Yellow
- Pink Purple
- Orange Blue
How Long Will It Take to Charge My SMOK Nord C?
The SMOK Nord C uses Type-C USB charging to fill the 1800mAh battery quickly and efficiently. Typically, the battery can charge to 100% in less than 80 minutes.
Can I Use a Different Charger to Charge My SMOK Nord C?
We strongly recommend only using the supplied Type-C charging cable to charge your SMOK Nord C. Using other cables may result in slower charging times or potential damage to the device.
How Long Does a Full Battery Last on the SMOK Nord C?
The 1800mAh battery of the SMOK Nord C, combined with its adjustable wattage, makes it easy to get a full day of vaping from this device. The exact length of time your battery lasts will depend on your usage habits and output settings—heavy use and higher wattage will both drain the battery faster.
What Power Settings Should I Use for Different Coils?
The SMOK Nord C allows for adjustable wattage between 5W and 50W to help you dial in your vaping experience. We recommend the following power settings depending on the coil you’re using in the device:
- 12W to 25W when using the supplied 0.6ohm coil (best for MTL)
- 25W to 50W when using the supplied 0.16ohm coil (best for RDL vaping)
- Remaining battery life
- Wattage settings
- Safety warnings
- Remaining time to full charge (when connected to power)
- Use e-liquid with a higher VG concentration when the 0.16ohm coil is installed.
- Use e-liquid with a 50/50 VG/PG concentration when the 0.6ohm coil is installed.
- Overfilling the pod, which can cause e-liquid to escape through the seams in the mouthpiece.
- Drawing too hard, which can cause e-liquid to enter the mouthpiece before it has had a chance to vapourize properly.
- Using overly sugary e-liquids, which can contaminate the taste of your device with coil gunk and also prevent it from operating properly.
How Does the LED Indicator on the Nord C Work?
The SMOK Nord C features a 0.69" OLED screen that displays essential information, including:
How Long Will My Coils & Pods Last?
The longevity of your coils and pods will depend on your usage and the type of e-liquid you use. However, many users report being able to use the coils in their Nord C for 7-10 days of moderate usage, while 3-5 days seems more common with heavy use. Regular maintenance and proper priming of the coils can help extend their lifespan.
What E-Liquid Should I Use with My Nord C?
The SMOK Nord C is compatible with a variety of e-liquids. The choice of e-liquid will depend on the coil you are using:
Why Does My Nord C Leak?
Regular maintenance and proper coil installation are essential for preventing leaks. The following can all make a leak from your device more likely:
How Should I Prime the Coil in My Nord C?
To prime the coil, simply apply a few drops of e-liquid directly onto the cotton wick in the coil, fill the pod, and let it sit for a few minutes before vaping.
What If My SMOK Nord C Coils Burn Out Too Fast?
Ensure you are priming the coils properly and using the correct e-liquid for your coil type. Avoid chain vaping and give the device time to cool down between puffs to prevent the coils from burning out prematurely.